Jolly Roger Pet Policies
Please help us keep our park safe and enjoyable for both our furry and our human friends!
We are animal lovers and appreciate the fact that people consider their pets to be an integral part of their family.
However, we are also aware that not all of our guests are animal lovers. Additionally, our Insurance Carrier has required us to implement safeguards to help prevent unfortunate incidents from occurring at the Jolly Roger.
We have established and WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE the following policies:
1. A MAXIMUM of 2 pets per RV Site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. All pets MUST be registered with the Office and VISITORS MAY NOT BRING PETS.
3. Pets must be current with all vaccines and have records available upon request.
4. PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. Your pet is allowed off leash inside our Bark Park ONLY. If you are keeping your pet on a leash at your site, it MUST NOT extend off your site into the roads or public walkways.
5. TAKE YOUR PET TO THE DESIGNATED AREAS TO GO THE THE BATHROOM AND PICK UP IT'S POOP!
6. Designated areas are located at the front of the park and the Bark Park only. Pets are not allowed in the grass areas around the Hotel and Pool or in OCCUPIED OR VACANT SITES.
7. NO AGGRESSIVE PETS! We reserve the right to deny service for pets (and Owners) who display any type of aggressive behavior!
8. Pets are not allowed in the Restrooms, Laundry, Hotel Rooms, Pool area or Tiki Island.